pondělí 30. listopadu 2009

Arica

So I am in Arica...
I took the train in the end... to be honest it wasnt so cool as the museum,
but at least it was chaep and easy. I didnt have anyone to cross the border with,
and I didnt feel like facing all the bargaining and hussle alone.

But Arica had only one hostel I could find online, and that prooved to raise prices
considerably, so I am taking a bus to next city overnight instead, which is more
or less the same price.

Even though at first sight, when we were crossing the border, Chile looked like
Austria compared to Peru, the center an terminal are quite sketchy. So Ill move on,
no reason to fall behind my schedule. And it IS more expensive here.

Mpre news from Angofasta perhaps, or, If I get a good connection, from Santiago or
Valpo.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat